Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins (A Must Try Recipe!)

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I CANNOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE DELICIOUS MUFFINS!

It is that time of year where the weather is starting to cool off (finally) and we are enjoying signs of autumn.  Fall decorations have been set out and new pumpkin scented candles are bought and lit to tantalize our nostrils with the scent of the season.

These pumpkin muffins remind me of fall...probably because they have to do with pumpkins. Go figure. :) My mom starting making these (and I don't know where she got the recipe) last year, and we have been hooked ever since.  They have no fat in them, they are so easy to make, and they are delicious! I'm currently trying to figure out how many calories are in each muffin.  Now here's the recipe:

-1 can pumpkin
-1 Box Spiced Cake Mix
-1 Cup of Oats
-3/4 Cup of Water
Mix this all together, pour into muffin dish and bake on 350 for about 20 min.  The time usually varies with the oven. Last time I made them, which was last week, it took about 30 min. 

If someone tries this recipe, let me know how it is! I would love your feedback!

Happy Eating! :)

2 comments: