Monday, October 25, 2010

What's For Dinner? Homemade Potato Wedges

If you're like me, I love salt and I absolutely love fries.  However, since I have been doing Body ReBoot, I have cut fries out of my life.  The other night I was craving some fries and decided to make some myself.  What the heck...I had potatoes, and they were going to go to waste if I didn't eat them ASAP.

After making these, forget McDonald's fries! These homemade potato wedges are super easy to make AND delicous.  I found the recipe in Fitness Magazineback in May.  I know this isn't the best picture, but I promise they are a tastey treat and much better for you than fast food or restaurant fries.  Since I took this recipe from Fitness, just click on the link and follow the recipe!

*1 serving=8 wedges (155 calories, 4g protein, 22g carbohydrate, 6g fat (1.5g saturated), 3g fiber)

Can't beat that! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment